[Hampshire] ISP Filtering

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] ISP Filtering
There were a lot of posts on the Interwebs about the fact that most
people are not using the mandatory [redacted] filters at the ISP's.

Some of the commenters complained that the likes of Talk-Talk were
blocking their wordpress blogs for no good reason other than the fact
that they were running Wordpress.

I checked my blog via
https://www.blocked.org.uk

and found that Sky were blocking it. I have requested that the block is
removed or at least they explain why it is blocked.
If they decline to unblock it then I'll have good really ammo to fire at
them the next time someone tries to get me to sign up for Sky.

If you have a wordpress blog then you might like to check that it is not
being blocked by an ISP.

Regards,
Stephen D

PS, just updated the MacMini that runs the blog to CentOS 7. I'm really
glad that I don't install a GUI on this box. Long live Gnome 2!