Re: [Hampshire] [OFF TOPIC] Electrician recommendation

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OFF TOPIC] Electrician recommendation
And how does one know when buying a house if electrical work was done after
2005?
I'd say it is rather hard to enforce, unless of course you are wiring an
extension and it is obviously new wiring.

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
http://www.strangeparty.com

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.