Re: [Hampshire] NASs

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] NASs
I, too, went down the old-PC-with-NAS-software route, which served me well
for years. (Still got it, somewhere.)

Power, noise and small(ish) PATA discs got to me in the end, so I bought a
Netgear ReadyNAS box and a couple of decent-sized SATA discs and have never
looked back. Silent, low power drain and (so far!) reliable.

Chris