[Hampshire] Moving to LAMP

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Moving to LAMP
I was thinking of porting a fairly simple [1] Access database to a LAMP
stack with a few web pages to do various updates, searches etc. I was
just wondering, before I start looking, if there's something I could use
that would provide some of this functionality for me off the shelf.
(E.g. maybe something out that would pre-create all the simple single
table CRUD pages for me.)

One other thought that's just sprung to mind is whether as an
intermediate step I could keep Access but have it using e.g. a
PostgreSQL backend? Any thoughts?

Sorry, this has turned into a rather vague query. So I'm guess I'm after
people's experiences of doing anything similar to this.

Thanks,
Leo

[1] Schema and data-wise. Although it has a number of forms. And there's
more than one user.