Re: [Hampshire] Linux Format has forked

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux Format has forked
** Tim Brocklehurst <timb@???> [2013-11-21 15:17]:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was sent the following e-mail from the former-editorial team of Linux
> Format. The editorial team from Linux format has quit and formed Linux Voice.
>
> Linux Voice should be hitting the shelves in mid to late February with a bit
> of luck.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim B.

I was just considering whether to post direct to the LUG. I posted this to LUG
masters last week, but haven't seen it on any of the LUG lists I subscribe to
yet. I would have thought it would have been the sort of thing that would be of
interest and decided on that route rather than been seen as spamming the lists.
Ah well, I'll check my other lists now I'm nearly recovered from my phone and
internet outage - just over a week with no landline phone or internet (I'm in
about a 4 property sized mobile internet black spot), and then pushing to the 2
week mark before my broadband was back up to speed. :(

** end quote [Tim Brocklehurst]