Re: [Hampshire] Linux Format has forked

Author: Jon Wilks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux Format has forked
I have indeed donated to the cause. I do subscribe to Linux Format anyway
so I am very interested to see what these chaps can come up with. I am
also intrigued by the idea of crowdfunding a magazine so I'm watching this
with interest.

Jon

On 21 November 2013 15:16, Tim Brocklehurst <timb@???>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I was sent the following e-mail from the former-editorial team of Linux
> Format. The editorial team from Linux format has quit and formed Linux
> Voice.
>
> Linux Voice should be hitting the shelves in mid to late February with a
> bit
> of luck.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim B.

Jon Wilks
(V) 01489 786612
(M) 07714 517502
(A) 87 Missenden Acres, Hedge End, Hampshire, SO30 2RD