Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations sought for system upgrade

Author: David Anderson
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations sought for system upgrade
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:08:57 +0100
Lisi <hantslug@???> wrote:

> On Wednesday 21 August 2013 21:51:55 Gordon Scott wrote:
> > > which they are selling for 320 pounds. They said this would be
> > > cheaper than buying the parts separately as they do a discount for
> > > complete machines.
> >
> > Novatech have something that sounds not dissimilar in their
> > barebones section (no discs etc.) for £164.
>
> I have always found Novatech very helpful, good value and Linux
> friendly.
>
> Your preferred supplier sounds very expensive.
>
> Lisi

+1 for Novatech. I have bought several systems from them over the
years, and the last two have been barebones at a very good price. One
running Linux and the other Windows7.

They have a forum and also a live chat where you might be able to glean
more info. They won't guarantee Linux working though.

Regards
David