Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations sought for system upgrade

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations sought for system upgrade
Ebuyer or overclockers uk currently rocking a Intel I5 3.5ghz ivy bridge setup with 8 gig DDR-3 runs everything I throw at it including numerous Linux distros got a Artic Freezer cooler on it the motherboard only cost me £35 entry MSI job. Have had it running over a year stable as a rock.

Sent from my iPhone