Re: [Hampshire] Free to a good home

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Free to a good home
Any hardware and books that aren't wanted by others would probably be welcomed by Southampton Makerspace[1]; we can't promise to be a good home but it's better than sending them to the dump. If we can't find a use for them directly (for their intended purpose) then we'll try and take them apart and make use of their juicy innards - motors, lasers, voltage regulators, connectors, buttons, etc.

Plus it'd be nice for is to start a bit of a mini technical library...

We're generally not so interested in software though.

Of course offer them to HantsLUG/Freecycle members first; but if there's no takers (and you'll just trash it otherwise) then drop an email to donations@??? :)

Cheers,

Benjie.

[1]: http://somakeit.org.uk/ So Make It is a not for profit Makerspace, hosting both SoutHACKton (hardware hacking/electronics) and So RepRap (3D Printing), plus hopefully many more groups to come. We only opened 2 weeks ago!