[Hampshire] Free to a good home

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home
I am continuing my clearout and if anyone is interested in any of this ancient
kit they are more than welcome. I'd prefer it to go in single lots (Mac and PC)
although the scanner could be an either or! Worded pretty much as per my
Freecycle / Freegle post there is:

I have a selection of old PC bits to clear, mainly as parts for an enthusiast I
should imagine.

Software:
Pagis Pro 2
Visio 4
Corel Draw 4

Parts:
Dual P300 motherboard (I think!)
Syquest Parallel port drive
DVDs
FDs
ADSL wireless router
PSU
Mice
PCI & AGP graphics cards
etc.

Toshiba Satelite 1800-700
Compaq Evo N160 (broken hinge)
both no RAM or HD
IBM P70 luggable (no idea if it works)

I also have an Epson SCSI flatbed scanner with slide adapter, although you will
need your own SCSI card and cable for it.

I have a selection of old (pre-OSX) Apple bits to get rid of that would suit a
retro Mac enthusiast. I wouldn't suggest any of this is suitable for general
use anymore.

Software:
Apple Magic Collection
WordPerfect
FileMaker Pro
Claris Works
Claris HomePage
Aldus PageMaker
Norton Utilities
Symantec AV
MIDI Translator
FormatterFive
DOS Mounter 5.0
Extreme 3D
Freehand 7
Illustrator 5.5
Lemmings
Perfect French

Odd cards nic / firewire
CD drives

Mac SE
Mac LC 475
Performa 6320
All three with keyboards and mice.

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: