Re: [Hampshire] Improving Home Broadband Talk - Follow Up

Author: Clive Woodfine
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Improving Home Broadband Talk - Follow Up
> I picked it up from E-Bay for about £15 delivered from China. The product name
> I have for it is
>
> NEW 7" TFT LCD Screen Color Car Rearview Headrest Monitor For VCR DVD GPS
> CAMERA
>
> There are loads of similar screens around if you search E-bay for "in-car TFT"
> or similar.

Tim,

Many thanks for the info particularly what to look for when searching.

I would also be keen to hear what is a good signal level on WiFi. I
get about -60 db near the router and much lower in a room that is
several brick walls away. I did find I was on channel 1 as all my
neighbours are so I have changed to 5.

Clive