Re: [Hampshire] Improving Home Broadband Talk - Follow Up

Author: Tim Brocklehurst
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Improving Home Broadband Talk - Follow Up
On Monday 04 Mar 2013 14:50:37 Clive Woodfine wrote:
> On 4 March 2013 11:32, Chris. Aubrey-Smith <cas194@???> wrote:
> > On 3 March 2013 22:01, James Bensley <jwbensley@???> wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> As a follow up to the talk this weekend;
> >
> > Thank you, James, for an excellent presentation!
> >
> > Chris
>
> I second that. Just got to find time to put it into practice.
>
> At Saturdays meeting I saw a small display connected to a Raspberry Pi
> and I intended to make a note of the make and model but I forgot. Can
> anybody please give me the details.
>
> A good meeting.
>
> Clive

Clive,

I picked it up from E-Bay for about £15 delivered from China. The product name
I have for it is

NEW 7" TFT LCD Screen Color Car Rearview Headrest Monitor For VCR DVD GPS
CAMERA

There are loads of similar screens around if you search E-bay for "in-car TFT"
or similar.

James,

Any chance you could post a list of "Good Numbers" for line attenuation, SNR
etc?

Cheers,

Tim B.
--