Re: [Hampshire] Getting someone elses mail on GMail

Author: Michael Pavling
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Getting someone elses mail on GMail
On 4 Mar 2013 17:25, "Imran Chaudhry" <ichaudhry@???> wrote:

> Has anyone else been in this situation and what did they do to counter
> it? I'm kind of hesitant to contact Google as I perceive no conduit
> for regular users to complain unless you're a paying customer (eg.
> Google Apps for Business).

Yep. I have a domain name that's similar to a day nursery in Manchester
(judging by the mail I get for one of their staff who obviously keeps
giving out the address wrongly). GMail's filters work just fine (mark as
read, mark as spam - I only see the messages when I scan my spam folder).
Though I imagine that won't work if the address they're sending to is you
actual address :-(