Re: [Hampshire] Hostnames

Author: Michael Daffin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hostnames
Yeah, I use avahi on my systems as well takes a little bit more setup as I
run Arch (have to edit /etc/nsswitch.conf as well) but works flawlessly
after. You can also add "local" to the additional search domains "search
local" to /etc/resolve.conf, or via network manager and you don't even need
to type the .local at the end.

Michael Daffin <james1479@???>