Re: [Hampshire] Promoting LUG meets via social networking

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Promoting LUG meets via social networking
Exactly there are alot of new users who have made the jump to Linux. What would be the point in me attending a talk about LDAP or some advanced topic when i currently do not understand the basics. If anything it would put me off attending further talks because I would be sat there thinking
"what the hell are they going on about"

Sent from my iPhone