Re: [Hampshire] Communications Data Bill

Author: Tony Wood
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Communications Data Bill
That would take a hell of a lot of human readers! Tim got that bit right.

I reckon they'd simply scan e-mails for key words and output mail that
scored above a certain figure.

You might think that if we all randomly scattered 'interesting'
terror-related words in our e-mails, it might overload the system: I
couldn't possibly comment.

Tony Wood
(from Linux netbook)