Re: [Hampshire] Communications Data Bill

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Communications Data Bill
On 14/12/12 07:30, Anton Piatek wrote:
> I find it more amusing that they think this will solve anything.

I guess it depends upon what you are trying to solve Anton.

For instance, if you are trying to solve a lack of tax money in
corporate/private hands then I imagine the the projected £1.8b (which
will naturally spiral up to £5b or £10b if and when it is implemented)
will go some way to 'solving' that.

Remember, most of our politicians aren't motivated by serving the
country and its people well, they are motivated by greed for power and
money. The Tory/Labour thing has become a little game they play to tack
us left and right toward the same goal - global corporate fascism -
where our lives are governed by the bottom line and our worth measured
by our ability to serve up more wealth to the multi-billionaires who own
our politicians.

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk