Re: [Hampshire] CoderDojo Southampton?

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] CoderDojo Southampton?
Southackton has discussed many similar ideas, not necessarily a dojo. Any
event like this would be good to make sure both are aware of.

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.