[Hampshire] CoderDojo Southampton?

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] CoderDojo Southampton?
Hi All,

I've recently become aware of this "CoderDojo" thing from an article
in the Guardian [0]

It got me thinking on how great it would be if Southampton had one of
these. I have been reading the website and "Getting started" guide [1]
and it all looks doable.

For me, I'm thinking I have too many family and personal commitments
to give this a go as a mentor... but I thought I'd put it out there
just in case anyone is interested? It's something I am still thinking
about so who knows.

One challenge is lack of weekly venue perhaps, something the
Southampton Hackspace people seem to be having too [2].

Anyhow, just a thought!

[0] http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2012/dec/05/coderdojo-programming-kids
[1] http://coderdojo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/StartingaDojoCoderDojo1.pdf
[2] http://southackton.org.uk/

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65 F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F
http://about.me/imranchaudhry