Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Who knows about MoinMoin wikis?

Author: Michael James Daffin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Who knows about MoinMoin wikis?
I haven't used MoinMoin wikis before but I know that MediaWiki can do
exactly what you want.

I have setup a few MediaWiki sites in the past with the configuration you
want and it has plenty of plugins to change it to your needs. (Even
Wikipedia is powered by MediaWiki)

If you want I could setup a demo site on my vps for you to play with and/or
help you migrate over... That is if you wish to at all.

Not saying you definitely should switch, just putting out there as an
option.