[Hampshire] [ADMIN][INI-CHRISTMAS]

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN][INI-CHRISTMAS]
> Christmas Lecture: (subject line [ADMIN][INI-CHRISTMAS])
>         This is meant to be something a bit special for the December meeting. The
> plan is to hold a formal lecture (open to the public) with a guest speaker;
> followed by a formal dinner for HantsLUG members. I am trying to get this
> sorted out as fast as I can, and I'll let you know what's happening as soon as
> possible.

What sort of topics did you have in mind? I have persuaded Andy
Standford-Clark[1] to talk at our meetups before. I'm not sure people
would want to listen to him again, but I am sure there are some other
people in IBM whom I could persuade to come and give a talk. Perhaps
someone like Dale Lane talking about IBM's Watson (the
Jeopardy-beating machine)

Anton

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Stanford-Clark

--
Anton Piatek
email: anton@???

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.