[Hampshire] Stuff For Sale

Author: Ally Biggs
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Stuff For Sale

Hi guys I have my old setup for sale thought I would give you guys the heads up just in case anyone is interested :)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-D53 http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2456#ov
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 72596 ( 2 Sticks of 1 GB)
GPU: MSI Nvidia Geforce 8600GT 256mb PCI Express X16
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.6 Ghz, 4M L2 Cache.
Comes with AKASA EVO 120 Cpu Cooler http://www.onyougo.com/akasa-ak-920-2-evo-120-intel-amp-amd-heatpipe-cooler_iphw0695518.jpg

Please Note Motherboard Needs CMOS battery and one of the heatsink screws is missing but doesn't effect performance in anyway. Board comes with backplate

I'm Looking for about £45 for the whole lot recently built a Ivy bridge rig so no longer require these parts.

Please contact me if interested

Thanks