Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Author: timb
To: chairman, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
I am willing to stand as chairman, if anybody wishes to nominate and
second me. I think we've got a great LUG, and I know many of us are very
grateful for the LUG. I think we're entering an extremely interesting
phase of technological development. There are lots of companies and
individuals coming up with great ideas, both hardware and software. This
gives a lot of scope for development, learning and sharing. Personally, I
think that this is what the LUG is about.

All the best,

Tim Brocklehurst