Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 at 08:37:20AM +0100, Bob Dunlop wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23 at 10:12, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> > We must elect a new committee this autumn. If our friends can arrange it for
> > us, the next meeting will be at Southampton University on Saturday 3 October,
> > that will be our AGM.
>
> Uhm 2015 ?
>
> There's a Saturday 3rd of November this year.

Shouldn't send emails late in the evening. I'm sure I copied from
the LUG wiki and I didn't cross checking that it was correct.
Howver I see that I read the 03 from one line and October from the
second and invented a new date...

The October meeting should indeed be 06 October 2012, the wiki is
correct.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Every test I write reveals a different bug I have to write
another test for.
    -- Zeno's Paradox of Unit Testing