[Hampshire] [ADMIN] New Committee

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] New Committee

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57d43100.hantslug.org.uk.13639': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Aug 21 18:54:31 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

We need to elect a new committee for the LUG this autumn. The current committe
has gradually whittled down and we MUST elect a new one this autumn or disband
the LUG.

None of the tasks are that onerous:

We need to simply arrange as many meetings as is possible, 6-7 per year is
typical - we can often share with Surrey some of the year.

Put small amounts of money it the LUG account when we collect some.

Keep an eye on the mailing list

Keep an eye on the web site.

So have a think and please consider standing if you think you are able.

I'll send out details this week and try to arrange the next meeting

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group