Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] New Committee

Author: Chris Dennis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] New Committee
On 21/08/12 18:54, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to elect a new committee for the LUG this autumn. The current
> committe has gradually whittled down and we MUST elect a new one this
> autumn or disband the LUG.
>
> None of the tasks are that onerous:
>
> We need to simply arrange as many meetings as is possible, 6-7 per year
> is typical - we can often share with Surrey some of the year.
>
> Put small amounts of money it the LUG account when we collect some.
>
> Keep an eye on the mailing list
>
> Keep an eye on the web site.
>
> So have a think and please consider standing if you think you are able.

I'd be happy to help with the mailing list or web site. Or possibly
even looking after the finances at a push.

I can't be much help with organising meetings because I often can't get
to them, living in the furthest reaches of darkest Hampshire.

cheers

Chris
--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@???