Re: [Hampshire] Netbook batteries

Author: Paul Stimpson
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Netbook batteries

Vic <lug@???> wrote:

>I generally buy cheapo laptop batteries from eBay.
>
>They're rubbish. Do not expect anything like original performance from
>them. They do not last, they do not start with the same capacity.

Last time I needed a new battery for my Dell (big machine, 9-cell large battery) I searched Ebay and found someone selling genuine Dell batteries. It was more than the cheap knock offs but it was about 60% of the price Dell wanted for the same battery. I'm more than happy with it, every bit as good as the original.

Cheers,
Paul.