[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Final reminder for December meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Final reminder for December meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5753a100.hantslug.org.uk.2932': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Dec 1 20:23:27 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

Here is your final reminder of our next meeting on Saturday 03 December 2011.
Start up from 10:00, main meeting from 10:30, AGM at 12:15, clean up 15:30 and
doors close around 16:00.

We now have a full list of candidates including a volunteer for chair! If you
want to be on the committee for this year you have until the end of today,
when I'll close the list.

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/CommitteeElections2011

Please have a look at the list and can we have some nominations and seconds on
the list. I took the liberty of filling in some names, where people indicated
they'd second anyone!

As I originally said, I'm happy to stay on as a GO to help the new chair and
that offer remains on the table.

For Colin who volunteered for chair, it's not a technical job really, you just
need to try and get meetings organised and speakers to speak.

If you want WiFi access at the meeting can you please email you MAC details to
Richard by midday tomorrow so he can add them to the University system. If you
have registered in the past you probably want to register again as the
University system changed this year and your MAC address probably isn't on the
system.

"Richard Oliver" < rjo2g10 [at] ecs [dot] soton [dot] ac [dot] uk >

###

If you can't get to the meeting this Saturday there is a Surrey one the
following Saturday at Nokia, http://surrey.lug.org.uk/bab20111210 and a
Silicon Corridor pub meeting in Reading on 14 Dec.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group