Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

Author: James Bensley
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk
On 30 November 2011 20:58, Dr A. J. Trickett <adam.trickett@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some time ago I mentioned I was changing phone company and ISP.
>
> For the record BT terminated my account correctly on the day I changed to the
> PhoneCoop.

Bravo! Although I currently have TalkTalk at home, the only reason is
because I rent and this includes Internet which I found out after
moving in was TalkTalk, otherwise I would have nothing to do with
them.

Get a clue-full LLU package supplier and you should be sorted IMO.

I don't know what the Phone Coop are like, never had any experiance
with them. I find anyone that isn't too big is usually good though.

--
James.
http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/