Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

Author: Full Circle Podcast
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk
Adam,
for you next trick, I recommend the following:
- comb their website for the name of the Customer Service Director and
send a strong letter directly to him/her at the HQ address.
- copy in your local trading standards office and include the CC. on the
letter to the CS Director.
- threaten to sue their ass, mention the name of a good solicitor.
- attach whatever documentary evidence of their screwup you think is most
relevant, just a couple of pages to show you're on the ball.
- wait for the executive office/PA to bounce it back down to the monkeys
in customer services as a Priority One. It shouldn't take long.

It worked for me with Globalnet and Orange. Directors & their PA's hate
having to deal with stroppy custards who are organised.

Rgds
RC

Robin Catling
Full Circle Podcast