Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c11100.hantslug.org.uk.682': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Dec 1 20:53:17 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
On Thursday 01 Dec 2011, Full Circle Podcast wrote:
> Adam,
> for you next trick, I recommend the following:
> - comb their website for the name of the Customer Service Director and
> send a strong letter directly to him/her at the HQ address.
> - copy in your local trading standards office and include the CC. on the
> letter to the CS Director.
> - threaten to sue their ass, mention the name of a good solicitor.
> - attach whatever documentary evidence of their screwup you think is most
> relevant, just a couple of pages to show you're on the ball.
> - wait for the executive office/PA to bounce it back down to the monkeys
> in customer services as a Priority One. It shouldn't take long.
>
> It worked for me with Globalnet and Orange. Directors & their PA's hate
> having to deal with stroppy custards who are organised.

Hadn't thought of that, but I can see it may have more influence that their
customer service droids...

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

I've found that people who are great at something are
not so much convinced of their own greatness as
mystified at why everyone else seems so incompetent.
    -- Paul Graham, "Great Hackers" 2004