Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting reminder and AGM Information

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting reminder and AGM Information

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57a43100.hantslug.org.uk.23756': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 27 19:20:20 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
On Sunday 27 Nov 2011, hantslug@??? wrote:
> On Sunday 27 November 2011 17:09:08 Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> > Can I also call for someone who will attend but is NOT standing for a
> > position to act as returning officer. You lose your vote, cannot second
> > any candidate and must have been a member for at least the past two
> > years.
>
> I'm game, but I haven't been attending much recently, so may not be
> eligible.

You don't have to attend often, just need to be eligible to vote, i.e.
registered and been a member in good staning for 2 years or more. You just
need to be at the meeting to do the election thingy and formally report the
result.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group