Re: [Hampshire] Multiple Wifi access points acting as one.

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Multiple Wifi access points acting as one.
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:20:39 +0100, james.dutton@??? said:

> Also, it leaves the client to decide which AP to use.

Which piece of equipment do you believe is best placed to decide upon the
quality of the signal the client is receiving?

> It is much better for the central device to decide when to switch from
> one AP to another.

Oh, sorry, you've already answered that. I find the above assertion odd at
first reading: could you explain why you believe that to be true?
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?