Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

> I was planning to go to uni tomorrow morning anyway so unless they have
> locked us out, I will be able to host the meeting.

In the event of future problems with getting a venue, I was thinking about
trying out a Google Wave. If I've understood things correctly, it might
make for a reasonable second-best to having a genuine meeting.

I was trying to get it set up for tomorrow, but have singularly failed to
get any useful life out of it. I'll let you know if/when it becomes usable
:-)

Vic.