Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting

Author: Ashwin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Saturday Meeting
The latest update posted on the university site ( http://www.soton.ac.uk/update.html ) says that the uni will be back to normal on Monday. People visiting on the weekend are advised to be "cautious" as car parks and paths may not have been gritted, but nothing is said about whether access to the building will be denied.

I was planning to go to uni tomorrow morning anyway so unless they have locked us out, I will be able to host the meeting. I will check downstairs at the main entrance around 10:30 or so but anyone who arrives early can reach me on 023 8059 2422 or 07950638260.

If we are indeed locked out of the building I will try to get an email to the list. and save everybody the journey.

Ashwin