[Hampshire] [OT] Jacqui's Hardware Problem (was: Re: Recurre…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Jacqui's Hardware Problem (was: Re: Recurrent Hardware Problem)
Jacqui Caren-home wrote:

> BTW: I did my back in this morning and am teleworking OK but have to stop
> far more often than normal. Why is back pain so distracting?

Well, simply put, pretty much all of the information from the top of you
neck down is sent and received via your spinal chord - put a kink in
that and and you start to get dodgy packets flowing back and forth,
which coupled with the pain and muscle spasms can be pretty distracting.

Sean

--
And I've made disapointment
My very best friend