Re: [Hampshire] Recurrent Hardware Problem

Author: Jacqui Caren-home
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] old gits/old school: was Recurrent Hardware Problem, [Hampshire] [OT] Jacqui's Hardware Problem (was: Re: Recurrent Hardware Problem)
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recurrent Hardware Problem
Lisi wrote:
> On Thursday 04 March 2010 14:25:54 Lisi wrote:
>> On Thursday 04 March 2010 12:59:21 Chris. Aubrey-Smith wrote:
>>> I've been ill for
>>> a while.
>> I'm so sorry to hear that Chris. I hope that you are soon back to your
>> usual outgoing appearance of health. (I hate to accuse anyone of our age
>> of actually _being_ healthy!)
>>
>> Lisi
>
> Sorry, all. That was meant to go to Chris. :-(

Thats OK - hope Chris is better soon.

I was in a discussion with someone on a spam list about the definition of
"old school" and I suggested that anyone who remembers a time before SMTP
was de-facto should not be called old school but "old gits" and yes that
includes me :-)

BTW: I did my back in this morning and am teleworking OK but have to stop
far more often than normal. Why is back pain so distracting?