Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for LLU Broadband Provider w…

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for LLU Broadband Provider with FastUpload
Hi,

I get my broadband from IDNet.net. They are BT delivered and are a fantastic ISP. I'm on their home Supermax tariff which gives me 832k upload and traffic priority at the exchange for £35 a month. I have a 60GB monthly limit but for double the price you can get their business service which has no limits at all.

IDNet promise no port blocking or throttling and no contention within their network (once BT hands off the data to them). They now offer ADSL 2+ which will give you higher up speeds and if you speak to Simon there will offer you bonded ADSL (customised routers bonding multiple lines together for that big pipe experience)

Cheers,
Paul.