Re: [Hampshire] How should the Open Source world handle new …

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] How should the Open Source world handle new vulnerabilities?

> serious security vulnerabilities. The impact on users, business's, code

On a lighter educational note, I've used the possessive apostrophe for
business, businesses is the correct plural. Like many of us I tend to hammer
out words in a creative frame of mind then go back with a critical analytical
view, usually after a good night's [1] sleep.

[1] This is a possessive apostrophe, the sleep is owned by the night.

Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - Open Source Data Vault Application - beta-1

RSS http://sourceforge.net/export/rss2_projnews.php?group_id=258272