Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Anyone used Eclipse Computers or Lambd…

Author: trotter
To: adrian, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Anyone used Eclipse Computers or LambdaTek?
At 11:51 23/09/2009, you wrote:
>When only two parts of three turned up from Lambdatek, I was expecting
>a battle, but no, a human being went and sorted it out and explained
>where the foul up happened (which I always appreciate).
>
>So -1 + 1 = 0 for me. Unfortunately these days 0 is rather a good
>score since competency seems in such short supply.

Yes i have encountered a robot system at SVP and some muppets at
play.com which made it difficult to replace incorrect products.

Used lambdatek for cables and MiniDisc and they have been okay although
I Haven had to send anything back.

Eclipse i have heard of but not used. I think they advertise in
MicroMart magazine.

Martin N

Owner of the bwfc yahoogroup and Co-Moderator of MiniDisc and
amithlonopen yahoo groups.