Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Anyone used EclipseComputers or LambdaT…

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Hants LUG
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Anyone used Eclipse Computers or LambdaTek?
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Anyone used EclipseComputers or LambdaTek?
When only two parts of three turned up from Lambdatek, I was expecting
a battle, but no, a human being went and sorted it out and explained
where the foul up happened (which I always appreciate).

So -1 + 1 = 0 for me. Unfortunately these days 0 is rather a good
score since competency seems in such short supply.

Adrian
--
bitcube.co.uk - Linux infrastructure consultancy
Puppet, Debian, Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, ...