Re: [Hampshire] Base OS for Xen

Author: Peter Brooks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Base OS for Xen
I've heard reports of the citrix distribution being "Handicapped", so
I'll probably use Debian. Just really surveying VM options at the
moment, we're updating the PE1950 to 8GB ECC with some additional
storage too (currently on 1GB Ram, 80GB).
KVM I will look into too, some reports say it's not too mature yet but
it's worth checking out (I'd actually forgotten about it until you
mentioned it again).
The VM host will need to host windows and linux systems.

Cheers