[Hampshire] Some more events of interest

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Some more events of interest

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x583d1100.hantslug.org.uk.10100': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jul 14 22:27:33 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

O'Reilly reminded me of the following up coming events which are already on
the LUG wiki[0]:

* UKUUG: Tutorial: Request Tracker, Tuesday 11th August 2009
* UKUUG: Summer Conference 2009, 7 - 9 August 2009.

In case you didn't know I'm also mentioning them here.

If you know of any event that you think other members of the LUG may be
interested in or are appropriate then please add them to the wiki and post
them to the list.

Hope everyone is well.

[0] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpcomingEvents

--