[Hampshire] Konsole

Author: john lewis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Konsole
Until a short time ago Konsole had options in the File menu for a "Root
tab" and a "Root MC tab" in addition to New tab and New Window. A
recent update removed the two 'Root' options, I suspect a bit of
ubuntization at work.

I have got used to using Konsole and would like to have those
two options available. I have tried editing the konsoleui.rc in
~/.kde/share/apps/konsole but all I succeeded in doing was to end up
with no options in the File menu, not at all what I intended ;-(

So if there is anyone out there still using an old version of Konsole
that allows those two 'Root' tab options would they send me a copy of
the relevant konsoleui.rc file please.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop