[Hampshire] [ADMIN] July Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] July Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x584b4100.hantslug.org.uk.27547': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jun 28 21:20:35 2009 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Summer greetings!

Our next meeting will take place on Saturday 04 July at Southampton, 10:00 -
16:30. Details are on the wiki[0] and as before please email Damian in advance
if you plan to attend or need wireless network access.

If anyone would like to give a talk[1] at the meeting, please let me or any
committee member[2] know and we will add you to the list.

I am still awaiting books to review, so at the moment I have no more books for
review, and yes I've asked for everything you asked for... ;-)

###

We have spoken with Jamie's Computer club and they are happy for us to visit
them again[3]. To make it viable for them to open their doors to us on a
weekend we need to make sure enough people turn up and that we are happy to
have a look at what they have to sell - well actually buy stuff...

Do we as a group want to go to James?

When do we want to go?

###

[0] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?4thJuly2009