Re: [Hampshire] OOo 3.1 supports anti-aliasing

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OOo 3.1 supports anti-aliasing
Hugo Mills wrote:

>> > Great news and I am already getting stuck in to some new illustrations.
>>
>> Is it still a bloated an unstable pile of crap?
>
>    Their aims appear to be to reproduce MS Office exactly, so yes.

I just did these in OOo Draw:

http://www.diaser.org.uk/images/graphic3.png
http://www.diaser.org.uk/images/graphic2.png

For a finish I used Gimp for a 0.5 Gaussian Blur and some paint spots.

This proves nothing much about OOo - it's okay and does the job for the most
part. I never need anything more but then I use Vim all day long too so my
feature expectations are not high.

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - working together to make long term digital
archives more accessible