[Hampshire] [JOB] MySQL developer - Chichester, West Sussex,…

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [JOB] MySQL developer - Chichester, West Sussex, UK
Hi Folks, thought this might interest some folks on the list. Please
do not contact me about this role. The contact details are below.

Many thanks,
Imran

###

MySQL developer - Chichester, West Sussex, UK

The web sites you will be working on are the top boating sites in the
UK and Europe:

www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk

www.boatshop24.co.uk

www.boatshop24.com

Overview of Role:

Responsible for supporting, managing and monitoring the MySQL
databases; coding, queries, optimization, performance tuning,
infrastructure, performance, availability, security, backup/restore
processes and scheduling.

Working  alongside 2 existing PHP developers you will be complementing
their skill sets to run the database side of the operation. Early
tasks include site migration, data feed stability and database query
optimization.

Experience:

The ideal candidate will have:

At least 5 years experience with LAMP development (Linux, Apache,
MySQL and PHP).

Proven experience of working on high-traffic websites built in PHP
with large MySQL databases.

Performing database coding and optimization of applications.

Rate: expectation is around £140 to £180 per day depending on experience.

Duration: if you like the work and we like working with you then this
could be months or years...

Contact: marc@??? – 07977 130 934 – www.twitter.com/marc_lyne