[Hampshire] [JOB][ADVERT][SPAMSPAMSPAM] Program Python for a…

Author: Daniel Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [JOB][ADVERT][SPAMSPAMSPAM] Program Python for actual money! amidoinitrite?
Since everyone is spamming jobs now, I could do with a Django developer
- or someone who could pick that up quickly:

http://www.mauveinternet.co.uk/jobs

I've been looking at offices in and north of Portsmouth, so the fact
that I say "we're based near Chichester" is a bit flexible.

Love and kisses,

Dan

PS. FWIW, 1-2 adverts per person per month sounds like a good way to
slash the signal-to-noise ratio of the list. Members of our community
who relay job postings, while perhaps not actually endorsing anything,
stake their reputation that it's worth our attention. Anyone trying to
do that without a reputation or trust to stake is just a spammer.