Re: [Hampshire] Favourite terminal fonts

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Favourite terminal fonts
2009/5/2 Graham Bleach <graham@???>:
> Can anyone recommend something that matches my requirements? Which font
> do you use?

I have used Bitstream Vera Sans Mono for some time, and have been
quite happy with it. However, I have just realized that the ttf-droid
package is available in Ubuntu now, so I am going to try Droid Sans
Mono for a bit, and see if I like it. The reason I wanted to try it is
because as I understand it, the Droid fonts were developed for use in
Android, and were therefore designed to be used on screen, and display
well with low pixel counts.

http://www.droidfonts.com/

--
Philip Stubbs