Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Graham Bleach
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
2009/4/29 jt <jt@???>:
> What if there was a specific Linux-focused jobs board, something that
> was marketed a lot more than the one(s) that are out there at the
> moment...Could we somehow run a feed to the Hampshire LUG - perhaps all
> LUGS? Would we need to, or could the Linux-focused job board be promoted
> somehow at LUGS or sponsor LUGS in some capacity?

Let me be very clear on this point: I do not want this list to have
job ads repetitively posted to it. I don't care whether the source of
the repetitive posting is you or a feed from yet another jobs board. I
believe most other list members feel the same way.

If I want a new job I am more than capable of finding job vacancies.
I've even been known to use the numerous notification facilities on
jobs websites to find out when new vacancies appear. I'm reasonably
sure that the other members of this list are able to do the same.

Now kindly adhere to our very reasonable requests - ontopic vacancies,
no more than 1-2 posts a month - rather than trying to find new ways
around them.

Regards,
Graham